"WE HAVE CHOSEN QUALITY, CLEANLINESS AND SAFETY"
PCC Consumer Products S.A. manufactures liquid household cleaning products; industrial cleaning products for the food industry, cleaning companies, agriculture; and also body care products, and operating fluids.
The established, documented, implemented and improved integrated quality and environment management system that is compliant with international standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 guarantees that our products meet the criteria required by our customers. The quality of our actions and products is systematically increased through the monitoring and improvement of key processes within the company.
Our goal in implementing the quality and environment policy, and the safety and legality of our products is:
- Strengthening the company's image as a trusted trading partner,
- Timely supply of products of consistent quality that meet the requirements of customers, in particular regarding legality and safety,
- Expanding the product range and improving the market appeal of our offer,
- Understanding and anticipating the needs of our customers,
- Optimisation of key processes.
We implement the above goals through:
- Systematic analysis of the market, sales, customer needs and assessment of how well they are being met,
- Ongoing monitoring of products' quality parameters,
- Improving employees' qualifications, and quality and environmental awareness,
- Development of infrastructure and the working environment, and using modern IT tools,
- Caring for the environment and workplace safety through participation in the Responsible Care programme,
- Attention to cleanliness and hygiene through implementation of the requirements of the BRC-Global Standard – Consumer Products,
- Full involvement of top management in the implementation of established quality and environmental goals.
We are committed to minimising the negative impact on the environment, preventing pollution, and being in compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and other requirements concerning the environment. In addition, we undertake to continuously improve environmental performance, and to take appropriate improvement actions in the following areas:
- the quality and amount of waste water generated,
- energy consumption,
- consumption of drinking and industrial water,
- generation of waste,
- emission of pollutants into the air.